Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin adalah 15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin use 15 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I referred to a book entitled “Reaching Tenshin” by Taiwanese pros Jyun-yu Yu and Shiun Ou.nnI used 20 g for the outer dough, 10 g for the inner dough, and 25 g of the sugar an paste. Jyun-yu uses 30 g of the sugar an, but since it's difficult to pack in, I use 25 g. There will be a small amount of sugar an leftover! Refer tofor the Chinese oil skins. The Chinese chrysanthemum shaped pie photos in Step 5-7 are particularly pretty. Recipe by Hideko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin:
- For the outer dough:
- 75 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 75 grams Cake flour
- 55 grams Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 20 grams Sugar
- 70 ml Water
- For the inner dough:
- 110 grams Cake flour
- 50 grams Butter (softened to room temperature)
- For the sugar an paste:
- 200 grams Sugar
- 70 grams Mizuame
- 15 ml Milk
- 45 grams Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 80 grams Cake flour
Steps to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin
- Place all of the ingredients for the outer dough into a bowl, add water, and mix together with a rubber spatula. After it has come together, knead it with your hands until smooth. Tightly wring out a wet towel after the dough has become smooth, cover with the towel, and let sit.
- Place the inner dough ingredient cake flour and butter into a bowl, and stir well. Knead the dough until butter blends in completely and the dough becomes smooth.
- Separate 20 g of the outer dough and 10 g inner dough, and wrap the inner dough with the outer dough into a mochi-like shape. Firmly seal the seam (I sealed it like nikuman this time), place the seam downwards, and stretch out into a rectangle with a rolling pin. Then, roll it up from the front like an @ mark.
- Roll it up once more like an @ mark, and the Chinese oil skin is ready. Place all of the ingredients for the sugar an paste into a bowl, and mix well with a rubber spatula. Knead by hand until it completely blends together. Separate 25 g for each cake.
- Stretch out the dough from Step 3 in your hand and then, roll a rolling pin back and forth until it forms a thin circle. Then, spread out the an paste from Step 4, and wrap it up like nikuman. (Shown in the bottom part of the photo is Chinese oil skin, and the sugar an paste is shown spread out on top.)
- Press in the an paste with your thumb while tucking in the creases, place the overlapping crease downwards after wrapping it up and lightly press it flat with the palm of your hand, and light roll it out into an 8 cm long oblong, roll it around, and stretch it out.
- Arrange them up on a baking sheet, and bake in an oven preheated to 160℃ for 18 minutes. (Make sure not to let them brown! They should be white like the sun.)
- This is a cross section of one.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!