Are you looking for recipe inspiration Soccer cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Soccer cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Soccer cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Soccer cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Soccer cake estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Soccer cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Soccer cake use 9 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My little cousin wanted me to bake a soccer cake for his birthday..and this is what came out 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Soccer cake:
- 8 eggs
- 500 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams flour
- 250 grams starch flour
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 500 grams melted butter
- 1 juice of four lemons
- 15 grams vanilla sugar
- 45 ml green food colour
Steps to make Soccer cake
- Preheat oven to 190ºC and prepare a large baking tray with baking paper and baking frame
- Press lemon juice. Mix eggs and sugar until creamy and fluffy
- Stir in half the food colour
- Stir together dry ingredients, while melting butter. Mix half the dry ingredients into egg mixture. Then add butter and rest of dry ingredients alterning.
- Put batter into baking tray, place in oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cake cool. Then perforate the dough with a toothpick to saturate with lemon juice. Let chill for 1/2 hour, then take away baking paper and place cake on a cooling rack.
- Decorate with sugar pen, gummi bears and a chocolate soccer ball.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Soccer cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!