Are you looking for recipe inspiration Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake use 10 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make a fluffy chiffon cake using cream cheese, and it worked!nnThe air bubbles in the meringue will pop easily because of the cream cheese, so in order to prevent the meringue from becoming lifeless and flat, work quickly but efficiently. Removing the cake from the cake pan is difficult, so rather than using your hands, I recommend using a chiffon knife to gently take it out. For one 17 cm [6.7 in] chiffon cake pan. Recipe by Mi-kunno mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake:
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 4 Egg yolks
- 60 grams Cake flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 20 grams Granulated sugar
- 15 grams Poppy seeds
- 4 Egg whites
- 50 grams Granulated sugar (fine)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp or Cream of tartar
Steps to make Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake
- Chill the egg white to be used for the meringue. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Sift the flour. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cream the cream cheese to soften. Add the granulated sugar and mix. Add the beaten egg yolk in 4 batches and mix it in each time.
- Gradually pour in the milk and mix. Add the sifted flour and mix it in. Don't overmix.
- Lightly stir in the poppy seeds.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the egg whites. Add the lemon juice (or cream of tartar) and a little bit of fine granulated sugar. Whip on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add half of the remaining granulated sugar and whip for 1 minute. Add the rest of the sugar and whip for another minute. Make sure it doesn't become lifeless and flavorless.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the bowl with the egg yolk and use a whisk to stir it in gently. Return the mixture to the meringue bowl and use a rubber spatula to stir it quickly about 40 times.
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- After it has baked, turn it upside down immediately and leave it like that to cool. Once cooled, use a chiffon knife to gently remove from the cake pan.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!