Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pink lemonade cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pink lemonade cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pink lemonade cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pink lemonade cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pink lemonade cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pink lemonade cake use 15 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pink lemonade cake:
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp PURE lemon extract
- lemonade butter frosting
- 3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 16 oz. jars of marshmallow creme
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp PURE lemon extract
Steps to make Pink lemonade cake
- DIRECTIONS FOR THE CAKE
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grease two 9×2-inch round cake pans. Line bottoms with parchment; grease paper. Flour pans, tapping to remove excess; set aside. In medium bowl stir together 3-1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In an extra-large mixing bowl beat butter with mixer on medium to high for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium until well combined. Scrape sides of bowl; beat 2 minutes more. Add 1/8 tsp. red food coloring; beat to combine. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In bowl stir together milk, lemonade concentrate, and extract (mixture will look curdled). Alternately add flour mixture and milk mixture to butter mixture, beating on low after each addition just until combined. Remove half (4 cups) the batter; spread in one pan. In remaining batter, stir 1/4 tsp. red food coloring. Spread in second pan. Bake about 35 minutes, until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove layers from pans; peel off waxed paper. Cool completely on wire racks. Trim off domed tops of layers so cake will stand flat. Cut each layer horizontally in half, making four layers. Brush crumbs from layers.
- Place one dark pink layer, cut-side down, on a plate. Spread 1 cup frosting just to edges. Top with a light pink layer, followed by second dark pink layer, spreading frosting on each just to edges. Stack final light pink layer, cut-side down. Spread frosting on top and sides as desired.
- HELPFUL HINTS:
- Evenly color layersnnTo incorporate food coloring evenly in batter, add the first portion of food coloring to butter and sugar mixture before adding eggs.
- How To Split LayersnnTo split layers, stack small wooden blocks the width of the layer desired next to the layer. With a gentle sawing motion, slice around the cake to the center. Brush off crumbs.
- DIRECTIONS FOR FROSTING:
- In very large mixing bowl beat softened butter with mixer on medium for 30 seconds, until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow creme and lemonade concentrate. Beat until smooth, scraping sides of bowl. Add powdered sugar and extract; beat until light and fluffy. (If frosting is stiff, soften in microwave no more than 10 seconds, then beat until smooth.)
- Frost Pink Lemonade Cake. To store frosting, cover and refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month. Bring to room temperature before frosting cake. Makes 6 cups.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pink lemonade cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!