Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake use 16 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Courtesy of hadiaslebanesecuisine.com
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake:
- For the cake batter
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa (preferably bournville)
- 2 cup Self-raising Flour
- 14 Egg White
- 1 1/2 cup Sugare
- 1 tsp Sugar Vanilla
- For the filling
- 250 grams Mascerponi cheese(preferably light)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Extra Thick Cream
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 50 grams Milk chocolate bar
- 30 grams Dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Dried raspberry
Steps to make Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake
- For the chocolate cake:nPreheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Place a rack in the center of the oven.nCoat a large ring cake tin with a nonstick cooking spray and dust with some flour.nCombine the flour, cocoa, sugar vanilla and ¾ cup sugar.nIn a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer for 1 minute until foamy. Add the remaining sugar (3/4 cup) to the egg whites and continue beating until whites hold soft peaks.nAdd the flour mixture, to the egg whites, one third at a time, and mix until the batter is fully incorporated.nSpoon the batter into the cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until you insert a skewer in the center of the cake and it comes out clean. Remove from the oven and set aside to completely cool down.nConvert the cake to a flat dish.
- To prepare the mascarpone cheese filling:nIn a bowl, beat the heavy cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the mascarpone cheese just to incorporate. Refrigerate.n nCut 2.5cm/1 inch slice horizontally off top of the cake.nTear out some of the sponge cake, creating a tunnel and leaving 2.5cm/1 inch shell on the bottom.nSpoon the Nutella evenly in the tunnel and cover with the mascarpone cheese filling.nReplace the top of the cake on top.
- For the glaze on top:nAdd the chocolate, milk to a saucepan,put the sauce pan in a bigger pan full of water and heat it up, whilst whisking dark and milk chocolate together.nDrizzle the glaze on top of the cake.nnThen sprinkle the dried raspberry over the chocolate glazing.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mascerponi and Nutella Filled Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!