Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lemon Meringue Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lemon Meringue Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lemon Meringue Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Meringue Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lemon Meringue Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Lemon Meringue Cake estimated approx 1 hour 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lemon Meringue Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lemon Meringue Cake use 14 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
lovley moist cake… be sure to add the extra lemon juice between the layers to keep it extra moist…
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lemon Meringue Cake:
- 5 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- Lemon cake
- 2 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 60 grams butter, melted
- 3 lemons, grated zest and juice
- 1 cup lemon butter – see my lemon butter recipe
- 2 extra lemons
Steps to make Lemon Meringue Cake
- Preheat oven to 180
- Grease and line x2 cake tins with baking paper
- If you want to make your own lemon butter do so before making the cake… otherwise set aside a brought jar….
- Next make the cake: in a mixing bowl combined the flour, sugar… make a well in the centre, add the eggs and milk stir with wooden spoon to combined
- add the lemon juice, zest and melted butter stir again…
- Divide cake mix into both baking tins evenly… bake for 45mins…or until firm to touch…
- Once cakes are cooked allow to cool completely before cutting through the middle to make 4 layers… (set aside for now)
- To make the Meringue: beat the egg whites in a clean bowl with a electric beater on low…
- once they start to form bubbles turn up slowly to a medium speed… slowly add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time…. add vinegar and pinch of salt… continue to beat until forms very smooth white stiff peaks….
- Now to put it all together… place a bottom peice of the cake onto a baking tray lined with baking paper… (I used a round pizza tray)
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon on cake followed by spreading a layer of lemon butter then another layer of cake, more juice on top followed by another layer off lemon butter…. this until all layers of cake are used…
- dont put any lemon butter or juice on the top peice of the cake… as meringue will not stick properly with the next step
- Now that the cake and layers are done cover the whole cake with meringue mix…making pointy peeks all over the cake….
- Place back to the oven on 200 for 20mins until meringue is lightly browning or alternatively you could finish it off with a blow torch….
- Enjoy with a dollop of cream xx
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lemon Meringue Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!