Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix use 7 type of material and 21 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've been accumulating cube cake recipes for a long time now, but wondered if there could be some way to make them easier, which is how I came up with this.rnrnI have a YouTube video that shows me making the cake. Please check it out if you want. rnhttp://youtu.be/UhryU9-CZ6k (with English) Recipe by decocookie.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix:
- 450 grams Pancake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 300 ml Milk
- 10 grams Cocoa powder
- 4 grams Strawberry powder
- Red Food Coloring:
- 500 ml Whipped cream
Steps to make Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix
- Add the eggs and milk to a bowl. Use a whisk to mix together.
- Add the pancake mix little by little and mix well to get rid of the lumps.
- Grease an 18cm round cake pan. Pour the batter into the pan and gently get rid of the air bubbles. Bake in a 180°C (356 Fahrenheit) oven for 20 minutes.
- If an inserted skewer is removed cleanly, it's done.
- Remove from the cake pan while still hot and let it cool.
- Make the strawberry and cocoa cakes following the same steps as the plain cake.
- To make the strawberry spongecake, add the strawberry powder and red food coloring during Step 2.
- To make the cocoa spongecake, add the cocoa powder during Step 2.
- Pour each into separate greased cake pans and bake for 18-20 minutes in a 180°C (356 Fahrenheit) oven.
- Once the cakes have cooled, use a cake knife to scrape off the browned surfaces and flip them upside down.
- Cut out a circle from the center of the cake, and then cut out another circle from the center of the cut out circle.
- As the picture shows, put the circles together without overlapping the colors.
- In Step 12, to hold the cakes together, use whipped cream as a paste. It won't fall apart as easily when being sliced.
- Once you put the circles together to form 3 different colored cakes, spread the bottommost cake with whipped cream.
- Place the middle layer cake on top and spread that cake with whipped cream.
- Place the topmost cake on top and begin decorating.
- I decorated it with “Kracie's Nerikan Land” soft candies and a figurine, as seen in the finished product in the photo.
- If talking about flavor, I like marzipan better than soft candies, but this was easier to do.
- Once you have decorated it however you choose, it's done.
- There's no sugar added to the cake batter, so it's just mildly sweet.
- Try drizzling some maple syrup over the top of the whipped cream when enjoying this cake. I also recommend spreading syrup onto the cakes before adding the whipped cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Color-Cubed Cake with Pancake Mix which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!