Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan use 10 type of material and 17 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I found out that the skin and flesh of apples contain the water-soluble dietary fiber pectin and polyphenol, and decided to try making an apple cake with the skin unpeeled. I had been discarding the skin until now.nnThis unpeeled apple cake tastes more tart than peeled apple cakes, and is also delicious.nnIf you feel like there may be a little too much skin per mouthful, you can slice the apple a little more thinly than I did in the top picture.nnSometimes after cooking, the stewed apple will stick to the frying pan, so in that case please just take them and place them on top of the cake. Recipe by Hokkori-no
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan:
- Stewed apple
- 1 Apple
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 15 grams Butter
- Cake batter
- 100 grams Pancake mix
- 1/2 Egg
- 10 grams Sugar
- 80 ml Milk
- 5 grams Butter
Steps to make Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan
- [Making the stewed apple] Step 1. Wash the apple well, remove the stem, and slice into 5 mm thick wedges.
- Step 2. Put the apple from Step 1, sugar, and butter into a frying pan and mix together, then turn on medium heat and cover with a lid (stir occasionally).
- Step 3. After 3 minutes, remove the lid and stir while cooking over medium-low heat. When the juice has boiled off, turn off the heat.
- Step 4. Arrange the stewed apple in the frying pan into a circle.
- ※ When you arrange the stewed apple slices in a circle, if you place them so the skin side of the pieces are facing outwards towards the sides of the frying pan, the skin will be visible when the cake is done.
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar, and milk into a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Slice the butter and put into a heat resistant container, then cook for about 20 seconds in a microwave (600W) to melt. Add to the ingredients from Step 6 and mix together.
- Gently pour the batter from Step 7 on top of the stewed apple in the frying pan from Step 4. Cover with a lid, and cook on the lowest heat setting for 8-10 minutes while monitoring.
- Turn off the heat, and let the cake sit with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Take off the lid, then separate the cake from the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula or similar implement.
- Place a dish that's a bit larger then the frying pan over it, then invert them both together, removing the cake.
- ※ Sometimes there is still juice at the bottom of the frying pan, so be careful not to burn your hand.
- ※ The amount of time to completely cook this cake can vary depending on the type of frying pan used, its size, the amount of heat and strength of the flame, the distance between the pan and the heating element, etc.
- ※ If you use an induction heating cooker, the lowest heat setting may not cook it through, so please try increasing the cooking time. →
- → Or you can try cooking at a higher temperature (be careful not to burn the cake).
- ◆ Apple cake recipes using peeled applesnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153218-pancake-mix-cinnamon-apple-cake-in-a-frying-pannhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155063-apple-cake-made-with-pancake-mix-in-a-frying-pan-version-2nhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155529-apple-cake-made-with-pancake-mix-in-a-frying-pan
- ◆ Apple cakes made in a rice cooker※ With cinnamonnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cookernhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154993-cinnamon-apple-cake-with-pancake-mix-in-rice-cooker
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!