Are you looking for recipe inspiration Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to eat a cake that uses the sweetness of kabocha squash.nnThe baking time varies depending on your oven. Please adjust accordingly. Recipe by Yacchi-san
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake:
- 100 grams Kabocha squash
- 80 grams Cake flour
- 60 grams Sugar
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cinnamon
Steps to make Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder together. Lightly butter the cake pan (the butter for this is not included in the ingredient list). Dust with flour using a tea strainer and shake off any excess flour.
- Cook the kabocha squash until soft and mash. Add the butter while it's still hot and mix until smooth. Add the cinnamon.
- Put the egg in a bowl and beat with a whisk. Add the sugar in 2 batches and mix. Add the milk and mix.
- Add the mashed kabocha squash into Step 3 and mix really well.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and drop about 10 cm onto a work surface. Bake in a 170℃ preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- When it's baked, remove from the baking pan and let it cool on a rack.
- Cut into your desired portion sizes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Comforting Kabocha Squash Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!