Are you looking for recipe inspiration Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt use 10 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make some ice cream with berries that I harvested. I don't want to eat uncooked eggs since I'm afraid of salmonella poisoning, so I came up with a recipe for an egg-free frozen cake. Italian frozen desserts like cassata and semifreddo gave me inspiration for the idea.nnI used a loaf pan (21 x 11 x 6 cm) for the cake mold. This recipe makes many servings, so if you need to reduce the amount, I recommend reducing all ingredients by 1/2. nYou can use a rectangular cake pan for the mold instead. A milk carton might also work. Add liqueur if you like. nFor the base, use your choice of cake such as sponge cake. You may even use many small strips of sliced sponge cake. Recipe by KT121
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt:
- 130 grams in total Your choice of berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries. You can use either just one type or a blend)
- 200 grams after straining Strained yogurt (strain the yogurt overnight)
- 200 ml Heavy cream (whipped with 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- 60 ml Milk (low fat)
- 60 grams Sugar
- 3 tbsp Strawberry or raspberry jam or sauce (I used homemade strawberry sauce)
- 1 few drops Vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 60 grams Chopped orange or lemon peel
- 1 for the base of the cake Your choice of cake, such as sponge fingers, sliced sponge cake, or pound cake
Steps to make Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt
- Lightly grease the loaf pan with vegetable oil (not listed in the ingredients), and snugly line with plastic wrap. Use a large enough sheet of plastic wrap to allowing for ample margin.
- Put the strained yogurt, jam, and sugar in a bowl, and mix with a whisk. Add the milk, and mix.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, then add to the bowl. Mix with a whisk. Add the lemon juice, citrus peel, and vanilla essence.
- While setting aside a few berries for decoration, add the rest to the bowl, and fold lightly with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the berries for decoration on the bottom of the loaf pan, then pour the mixture over them. Drop the pan several times on a hard surface to release any trapped air.
- Line the sponge fingers on top, and press gently. Cover the cake entirely with the plastic wrap lined in the pan. Chill in the freezer overnight to harden.
- Set the pan over a hot water bath for a few seconds. Take out the cake wrapped in the plastic wrap from the pan.
- Remove the plastic wrap. Warm up a knife, and slice the cake by holding the knife with both hands and press firmly to cut through.
- Do not serve the cake straight out of the freezer, since it will be too hard to cut. Leave the cake at room temperature for 2-3 minutes, then serve when the surface of the cake is slightly soft and you can easily poke a fork through it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Citrus Ice Cream Cake with Berries and Yogurt which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!