Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake estimated approx 55 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My husband is a self admitting chocoholic. Here is his favorite cake, not that he bakes it so I guess most requested..lol
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cup cake flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container / 5.3 ounce size greek yogurt
- 1 recipe for easy caramel sauce, attached below
Steps to make Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake
- In large pot add in water, butter, cocoa and vanilla. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture looks silky. Whisk consistently while cooking. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes before using in recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and yogurt on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to mixed eggs and yogurt. Mix until incorporated. Pour in cooled chocolate mixture and just blend in.
- In a greased and floured bundt pan, pour in cake mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake cake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes then invert onto serving dish.
- Cool cake for 20 minutes. While it is cooling, prepare caramel sauce.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354509-super-easy-caramel-sauce
- Drizzle caramel sauce over cake and enjoy!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!