Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple use 8 type of material and 17 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've had many failures using pineapple for baking. nWhen I used fresh pineapple sometimes it would explode, or the batter would separate, but when I tried cooking it first, I found it was still full of flavor and I could make a nice looking chiffon cake. nThis recipe is based on my Basic Chiffon Cake.nnBe sure to cook the fresh pineapple before using. I prefer fresh fruit, since canned pineapples do not have as much flavor.nMake sure you make a good meringue. Recipe by xxxBEBExxx
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple:
- 3 Egg yolks (large)
- 20 grams Granulated sugar
- 45 grams Vegetable oil
- 120 grams Fresh pineapple
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 4 □ Egg whites (L)
- 1 pinch □ Salt
- 40 grams □ Granulated sugar
Steps to make Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple
- Put the fresh pineapple through the blender, transfer it to a pot and simmer it to reduce slightly. Measure out 80 ml and let cool. Be sure to cook it through on the stove.
- Sift the cake flour. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites, and put the egg whites in the refrigerator. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until they become pale and light.
- Add the vegetable oil a little at a time to the egg yolk mixture. Add the pineapple and mix well.
- Whisk in the sifted cake flour and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites, then beat in the sugar a little at a time. The mixture should be frothy when all of the sugar is added.
- Make a fine and glossy meringue. Stop beating when the egg whites form soft peaks. Finish on low speed.
- Add a scoop of meringue to the egg yolk batter with the whisk and mix well to blend.
- The meringue will lose its texture quickly, so keep blending it with the whisk.
- Gently fold half of the remaining meringue into the egg yolk batter with a spatula.
- Add the batter to the rest of the meringue and fold in, gently scooping the batter up from the bottom until the egg yolk batter and the egg whites are completely blended.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan from a height of about 10 cm until it's 8/10ths full.
- Run a chopstick around the pan about 3 times, then shake the pan with from side to side with both hands. Make sure the batter touches the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 170℃ for 20 minutes, then lower the heat to 160℃ and bake for15-20 minutes. Bake until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Turn over the cake pan immediately and let cool on a bottle. When it's slightly cooled, put it in a platic bag to prevent it from drying out. Take the cake out of the pan when it's completely cooled down.
- It tastes even more pinappley if you add some chopped dried pineapple to the batter.
- I based this recipe on the proportions used in “Basic Chiffon Cake”:nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150118-basic-plain-chiffon-cake
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chiffon Cake with Fresh Pineapple which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!