Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake use 8 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make a rice flour cheese cream roll cake, so I looked up a roll cake recipe and came up with this.nnIf you're not going to roll it up right away, cover the cake with a moistened and tightly wrung out towel If it dries out, it will tear easily. For 1 30 cm x 30 cm. Recipe by Ryo—ko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake:
- 60 grams Rice flour
- 40 grams Sugar
- 4 Eggs (L)
- 50 ml Soy milk (or milk)
- Cheese Cream
- 200 ml Heavy cream
- 100 grams Cream cheese
- 20 grams Sugar
Steps to make Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper. Chill the eggs well in the refrigerator. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and place the egg whites in a large bowl.
- Add half of the sugar (20 g) to the egg whites and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Finally, mix on low speed.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks and beat until white. Add the soy milk and rice flour and mix together.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue at a time to Step 5 and fold in with a rubber spatula (try not to release the air).
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet. Lift and drop the sheet onto a table a few times to break up the large air bubbles and bake at 180°C for 10~15 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, add 20 g of sugar to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Beat the heavy cream until peaks form, then mix together with Step 8! Chill the cream in the refrigerator.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread the cream on top. Spread it thickly on the side closest to you (the inside of the finished roll) and leave about 2 cm clear on the far end (for the seam when rolled).
- Roll the cake up tightly without leaving gaps.
- Place the cake on kitchen parchment paper with the seam side down and chill in the refrigerator to finish.
- It's even more delicious when you add seasonal fruit to the cream This time, I used green and golden kiwis.
- I tried making a roll cake tower.
- Using this cake and a bowl, you can make a dome-shaped Anpanman cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cheese Cream Rice Flour Roll Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!