Are you looking for recipe inspiration Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake estimated approx 25 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake use 11 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Since last Christmas my friend is craving for 'Rum and Raisins' cake.. so this is for my friend Aashi Mukherjee.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake:
- 180 ml diluted rum
- 100 grams raisins
- 3 cup flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 4 tbsp cream
Steps to make Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake
- Take diluted rum and soak raisins in it for one week.
- Drain the raisins, and toss raisins with at least 5 tablespoon flour.( so the raisins will not sink.) And keep it aside.
- Melt butter in microwave add sugar and beat butter until light and add eggs and beat till fluffy. (Add one egg at a time)
- Mix flour and baking soda with electric mixer. Then add 6-7 tablespoons of rum and vanilla essence to the batter.
- Now fold in the flour coated raisins and milk to the batter.
- Grease a glass microwave safe bowl with butter and pour the batter to it
- Bake the batter for 25 minutes (HIGH) and tester inserted comes out clean.
- For icing – mix icing sugar, cream and rum. Fill in the icing cone and decorate 🙂
- Bake rum and raisins cake on a weekend and enjoy with your friends family and special ones!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Barsha's Rum and Raisins cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!