Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake use 14 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Love mint and i want to have a cake with this flavor.nGlad it came out great!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake:
- 300 grams milk
- 160 grams sifted sugar
- 100 grams whipping cream
- 20 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 grams cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp butter
- 40 grams flour
- 3 tbsp mint syrup
- 10 pieces mint leaves
- 1 salt
- 1 chocolate flakes
- 1 grated chocolate
Steps to make AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar, stirring well until smooth and creamy. Mix 40 gr of flour with the cocoa powder. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter, stirring well until well combine.
- Grease an 18cm round cake tin and pour the batter into the tin. Bake for about 20 minutes at 190ºC preheated oven until firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin.
- Put the milk in a saucepan together with the cornstarch and 50 grams of sugar and bring to the boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and put the mint leaves and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Drain well, removing all the leaves. Add the mint syrup and chill.
- Melt 50 grams of sugar in 1 tablespoon of water in a saucepan. Cool. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white with half tablespoon of sifted sugar to soft peaks. Add the melted sugar and continue beating until stiff.
- Then gently fold the egg white into cold mint mixture, mixing well. Fold the whipping cream into the mixture and chill for about 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Pour and spread the mint batter over the top of the cake and let it chill in the freezer for about 4 hours. Decorate with grated and chocolate flakes before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!