Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake use 18 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Bake this cake and be happy! 😀 🙂 :cookie :ohyeaah
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake:
- 1 cup cake flour
- 4 eggs, yolk and whites separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1 tsp pandan extract
- 1/4 tsp green food coloring
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted sugar
- 1 tsp pandan extract
- 1 pinch of green food coloring
- 1/2 cup macapuno strips
Steps to make AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Heat the oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Grease 9 inches round baking tin.
- Sift the flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the corn oil, egg yolks, water, pandan extract, food coloring and milk, stirring gently to combine.
- Sift in the dry ingredients/cake flour mixture and gently stir into the mixture until it becomes soft and creamy.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. Add the cream of tartar and continue whipping. Gradually whisk in 1/2 (half) cup sugar, whipping well until stiff and becomes glossy. Carefully fold into the mixture and stir slowly until combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until done. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Remove from the tin and slice into 2 layers horizontally.
- To make the topping, mix together the sugar, pandan extract and food coloring. Mix well. Fold in the prepared whipped cream. Use half the whipped cream icing to spread into one of the layers. Spread evenly the icing and put a layer of macapuno strips. Stack the remaining layer and spread the remaining icing over the top and side of the cake.
- If desired, you can spread macapuno strips over the top or decorate your cake of your own choice. Serve, share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!